Do you want to have electronics skills? The best learning is making a simple electronic project. There are over 250+ posts on my site. I like the simple electronics projects worked surely. You also are like me. Because I know that you need to have a great experience.
Searching they as you want in categories, may be difficult for you. So, I will show you the top 100 list of projects.
They are ideal for student schools, ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering), EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students those who interested as a hobby or also study homeschooling same us.
Good learning is to do! If the project does not work, we learn the solution. It is not a failure, but it is another way of learning.
Most Circuit, we assemble on universal PCB Board because cheaper and faster than buy KITS.
If you try to create these electronic projects with small circuit. And get the results out. Please remember to share it with us.
Page Contents, Click
- 1 Power Amplifiers
- 2 Inverters
- 3 Power Supplies
- 4 DC to DC converter
- 5 Battery chargers
- 6 Solar Cell
- 7 Others audio system
- 8 RF circuits
- 9 Oscillator generator
- 10 Dimmers and Controls
- 11 Timer & Delay
- 12 LED flasher, Lighting
- 13 Digital circuits
- 14 Meter, Detector
- 15 VU-Meter
- 16 Tester
- 17 Tone Generator, Music, Melody
- 18 Alarm
- 19 Siren
- 20 Protection
- 21 Motor control
- 22 Electronics Learning
Do you want to listen to loud music? Yes, you need to use these power amplifiers. I collect them on this post so easy to read.
- Hi-Fi audio tone control project to tune smooth bass-treble with low distortion. Use low noise transistors Frequency response 20Hz-20KHz
- Low watts Audio amplifier with PCB
This is my first audio amplifier circuit. I use LM386 as main, it is a low voltage (5V-12V) amplifier designed specifically for audio applications.Which can be used with a small 9 volts Battery operated. Current use as little as 5mA. And amplification up to 500 mW. The gain is internally set to 20.The gain can be increased to 200 by connecting a 10-uF capacitor across pins 1(+) and 8(-). Enough to expand the sound from a mobile phone to 3-inches loudspeaker easily.
- Low watts Stereo amplifier
This is my first stereo power amplifier circuit kits that can be used with a small 9 volt Battery Operated, Current use as little as 5 milliamps. And amplification up to 500 mW.
Look at more Click here:
Power amplifier with PCB
If you want to convert a DC low voltage to AC volt output. For example:
- Simplest Inverter circuit using transistors
If you have only 5 minutes, but you need to use a small light bulb with a 12V battery. How to do it? This will show build the simplest inverter. Just 2 transistors, 2 resistors, and a transformer only.
- Small high volts shock
If you want to make a funny circuit for people. This circuit may make a laughter. It is a small high volts shock circuit. The output is low current. It is not harmful to people. On circuit has a few components just two small NPN transistors, 2 resistors, and a transformer. So easy to builds and inexpensive!
Look more :: Inverter Circuits
I love energy every circuit need to use energy. So, I love to collect many power supply diagram. You may like them like that me.
12V to 5V converter step down regulator in many ways. To convert 12V source to 5V DC supply for digital circuit, microcontroller and More!
0-60V Dual Variable supply using LM317 & LM337—This is a 0-60V, Dual Variable power supply circuit using LM317 and LM337 at 1.5A current so can build to easy with PCB layout, adjustable voltage VR1, VR2
Look more: Power Supply Projects
DC to DC converter
- 1.5V to 5V boost converter circuit for micro computer—Small appliances have microcomputer that requires 5V power supply. Why it can use only 1.5V battery? The 1.5V to 5V boost converter circuit inside them.
- 12V to 5V Converter
How to reduce 12V battery or others to DC 5V regulator. In many ways, as you need or your load. It is choosing is suitable for a job. To save time and money.
- DC to DC step up converter voltage x2
- Simple DC to DC step up voltage x2
- DC to DC converter 12V to +/-40V
- Micro DC Converter 3V to 9V
- 5V USB to 12V Boost Converter
- Isolated DC Converter for Digital using 555
- DC to AC Converter circuit
- Simple 6V to 12V boost converter circuit
- Automatic battery charger circuit This is Simple automatic battery charger circuit, using the small SCR and relay is cheap and can use all battery size by input source.
- LM317 Lead acid battery charger
- Automatic Ni-MH battery charger
- Portable power pack for mobile phones
- Make solar aa battery charger by TL497
- Converts a supply to automatic 12V charger
- Battery full charge alarm circuit
- Simple nicad battery charger circuit
Others audio system
- Cheap&Small Hearing Aids project— Various sounds in this world are amazing. Want you to hear more Increase sound to a headphone with 1.5V AA battery.
- Micro mixer Projects
- The subwoofer simulator by LF347N
- Treble Boost up
- Super stereo digital echo
- Cheap Surround Sound System
- Add dimensional sound from 2ch to 4ch
- XR2206 Function Generator
- 60HZ CLOCK Pulse Generator by IC MM5369
- Time based clock generator using crystal for digital
- Sawtooth wave generator circuit using UJT
- 555 Pulse Generator circuit
Dimmers and Controls
- Simple Light Activated Relay Circuit—If you are looking for a circuit that turns on the relay when a light comes. It is a simple light activated relay circuit. It will control load on-off with light.
- 7 touch switch circuits projects—Many how to make a simple touch switch circuit project. To build easy. Using transistor and IC like 555 timer, 4011 CMOS, flip-flop IC.
- Super AC dimmer
- 5 AC Light Dimmers
- Analog signal selector switches
Timer & Delay
- 5-30 minuts timer alarm
This timer circuit uses a 555 IC timer with PCB. This is small, compact and portable. For the alarm by using the buzzer. We can select the time 5, 10, 15, and 30 minutes with S3 to S7 as the order.
- Monostable multivibrator using 555 timer—These are many Monostable multivibrators using 555 timer. We use it as a timer for control a load, LEDs, driver relay. Which trigger them using a normal switch.
- 22 Second to 4 hour 4060 Alarm Clock Timer—If time isn’t of the essence. Do not look at this project.
- Digital time clock with alarm circuit
LED flasher, Lighting
- LED Flashers Circuits and Projects—See many LED flasher or Blinking LED circuits with PCB layout using transistors astable multivibrator as a low-frequency oscillator.
- Simple 2 Lamp flasher circuit using MOSFET—I like a Simple 2 Lamp flasher circuit using MOSFET. Also, it is an Astable Multivibrator. When you want a high power lamp flasher. This is a better choice for you. Why?
- 4011 LED Flasher
- 1.5V LED Flasher circuits
- 1.5V LED torch
- High power 6 LED Flashlight
- Simple High power 40 LED Flashlight
- LM324 Two LED flashiner
- Simple AC mains voltage indicator circuit with LED—We have many ways to indicates an AC line. A good way, the AC mains voltage indicator circuit with a LED. It may be the best choice. It saves and to be easy.
- One LED flasher circuits
- 16 key encoder using IC 74C922N
- A versatile and cheap digital counter circuits by CD4510 & CD4543
- Adjustable LED flasher-first potentiometer using Arduino
- Simple temperature sensor diode 1N4148—Here is temperature sensor diode 1N4148 silicon type and 741 op-amp, so easy. The Output to a voltmeter. You will learn why diode becomes a temperature sensor.
- Digital voltmeter circuit
- The stray magnetic fields meter
- Measure the distance by bicycle
- Easy stereo VU-meter by KA2284
- LED Signal Meter using LB1409
- 20 LED cheap VU-meter(stereo 40 LED
- Analog VU Meter circuits using transistors
- Crystal tester circuits
- Signal injector using transistor
- TV test pattern generator
- Telephone line status indicator
Tone Generator, Music, Melody
- 4011 tone generator circuits There are many ways to make them. I often use it. Because of the small, wide voltage supply range, easy and cheap. You can use it as an inverter gate and make Simple clock sound effect.
- Even build Morning sun alarm circuit
- 5 Melody generator circuits using UM66T
With these you can make simple music midi like in many toys. This IC is so small
like a transistor.
- Multi-Melody Generator with Instrumental Effect by CIC2850 Series
- The small electronic drum by MC14046
- Simple soil moisture alarm
- Mosquito repellent circuit project—The mosquito repellent circuit to generates small sound frequency using transistors as bistable multivibrator. It is economical, safer than using chemicals.
- Mouse and insects repellent
- Ultrasonic motion detector project
- Car Burglar system with start delay
- 555 Siren sound Generator—Using 555 timer is siren sound generator circuit projects, suitable for beginners. Easy and widely applied. IC is used as an astable multivibrator. Continue Reading
- High power siren
- Transistor Sirens
- Speaker protection circuit
- Surge protector circuit —The bad electricity can destroy your expensive electrical appliances. This circuit will power a load slowly.
- Over & Under Voltage protection circuit
- Alarm when the supply to rack with 1N4001
- Overload protection circuit
- PWM Control Speed Motor 12V-24V
- The 2 channel DC motor driver on saving model
- Fan controller by temperature sensor using LM393
- DC motor controller diagram with SCR and cmos IC
- Fan Speed over Ride Switch
- PWM Speed Rotation Forard-Reverse and Regenerative Braking
- MCU system Controller 12V DC Motor Speed and Direction using IRF150
- 24VDC Motor Speed Control with 20A Shot Circuit Protection
- Touch Motor Control by SCR and Schmitt Trigger
- ULN2003 Control Stepper Motor by Parallel Port
- 12V DC Motor Speed Controller by IC 4011
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote