Do you want to have electronics skills? The best learning is making a simple electronic project. There are over 99+ posts on my site. I like the simple electronics projects that worked surely. You also are like me. Because I know that you need to have a great experience.
Searching them as you want in categories, may be difficult for you. So, I will show you the top 100 list of projects.
I like small or mini-projects using simple and low cost. Like diodes, transistors, digital electronics ICs and more.
Imagine you need a LED flasher circuit. You have many choices to do.
first, transistors circuit. Second, 555 timer version. And later, Arduino.
Which is better? For me, Easy and cheap is better. I pick the transistor version first. Then, IC-555 or op-amp. For Arduino is so expensive for only LED blink.
Who is suitable for these? …
- Those who interested as a hobby
- Student schools
- ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students
- Those who are interested as a hobby. Some are over 60 years old and love Electronics too.
- Also, study homeschooling the same as us.
It is good learning by doing!
If the project does not work, we learn the solution. It is not a failure, but it is another way of learning.
Most simple electronic circuits, we assemble on a universal PCB Board. Because cheaper and faster than buying KITS.
If you try to create these mini electronic projects with small circuits. And get the results out.
Please remember to share it with us.
Any success or failure is a good learning
I tell you frankly that I did not test all the Electronic circuits Projects shown on this website. So there might be some circuits that do not work well as they should be.
Anyone who tests and finds some projects that do not work at all or do not work well. Please inform me so that we will find out together what the problems are.
Anyways, some friends have built some projects as same as those shown on the website. And found that they worked well.
I believe that any success and failure of the projects are all good learning.
Top 100 Simple Electronics Projects for you
Do you want to listen to loud music? Yes, you need to use these power amplifiers.
I collect them on this post so easy to read.
See Top 5 Amplifier Projects
TDA2050 amplifier stereo 35W-75W
If you would like to build a HI-FI power amplifier project that power output size about 30 watts to 75W. […]
TDA2030 Bridge amplifier circuit with PCB
Use only one IC. Its output power is 14 watts. But if use 2 ICs mixed in Bridge BCL amplifier mode. Oh.. the output is 35 watts.
300W – 1200W MOSFET Amplifier for professionals only
2N3055 Amplifier circuit with PCB, 50W to 60W
4 types of Preamplifier circuits using Transistors
5 Tone control circuits using op-amp NE5532
TDA7052 amplifier | Low voltage 3V, 5V | 1 W BTL
LM1875 Datasheet 30W HIFi audio amplifier circuit
High quality tone control circuit diagram
TDA2030 Bridge amplifier circuit
TDA2822 stereo amplifier circuit with pcb & datasheet
LM386 audio amplifier circuit with PCB
You can’t find this circuit, right? These circuits I have chosen.
Click here: Power amplifier with PCB
If you want to convert a DC low voltage to AC volt output. You should these circuits. See Top 10 list below.
Making SIMPLE inverter circuit diagram in 5 min
If you have only 5 minutes, you need to use a small light bulb with a 12V battery. How to do it? This will show build the simplest inverter—just 2 transistors, 2 resistors, and a transformer only.
This is a simple DC to AC Converter circuit,to converts 12VDC to 220VAC 50Hz/110V 60Hz as adjust frequency output using CD4047,MOSFET,power transistor and more
If you want to make a funny circuit for people. This circuit may make a laughter. It is a small high volts shock circuit. The output is low current. It is not harmful to people. On circuit has a few components just two small NPN transistors, 2 resistors, and a transformer. So easy to builds and inexpensive!
Make Simple 555 Inverter circuit using MOSFET
Here is ic 555 inverter circuit. is easy and small size. Because use NE555 and MOSFET as main. When use source is 12V battery will have output of 100 watts.[…]
Not only that you can see all at:: Inverter Circuits
I love energy every circuit needs to use energy. So, I love to collect many power supply diagram. You may like them like that me.
12V to 5V converter step down regulator:
In many ways. To convert 12V source to 5V DC supply for digital circuit, microcontroller and More!
0-60V Dual Variable supply using LM317 & LM337:
This is a 0-60V, Dual Variable power supply circuit using LM317 and LM337 at 1.5A current so can build to easy with PCB layout, adjustable voltage VR1, VR2
Look more: Power Supply Projects
DC to DC converter
- 1.5V to 5V boost converter circuit :
For microcomputer, Small appliances have microcomputer that requires 5V power supply. Why it can use only a 1.5V battery? The 1.5V to 5V boost converter circuit inside them.
- 12V to 5V Converter :
How to reduce 12V battery or others to DC 5V regulator. In many ways, as you need or your load. It is choosing is suitable for a job. To save time and money.
- DC to DC step-up converter voltage :
Doubler voltage 2 times using TDA2004. It is so easy circuit.
- Simple DC to DC step-up voltage x2:
Increase voltage more than 2 times. A small and easy circuit using the TDA2822 mini amplifier IC.
- DC to DC converter 12V to +/-40V
- Micro DC Converter 3V to 9V
- 5V USB to 12V Boost Converter
- Isolated DC Converter for Digital using 555
- DC to AC Converter circuit
- Simple 6V to 12V boost converter circuit
Gel cell battery charger circuit
It can charge any size of the Gel cell batteries and extend the life of the Gel Cell battery. While the circuit is running, the LED indicates charging.
Automatic battery charger circuit:
Using the small SCR and relay is cheap and can use all battery size by input source.
LM317 Lead Acid battery charger
Automatic Ni-MH battery charger
Portable power pack for mobile phones
Make solar aa battery charger by TL497
Converts a supply to automatic 12V charger
Battery full charge alarm circuit
Simple nicad battery charger circuit
- Outdoor solar lights circuits
- Simplest Automatic Solar Light
- Simple Solar light alarm circuit
- Automatic night LED light switch Project Using Digital gate and transistors
Others audio system
- Cheap&Small Hearing Aids project:
Various sounds in this world are amazing. Want you to hear more Increase sound to a headphone with 1.5V AA battery.
- Transistor Intercom circuit —a few parts
- LM386 intercom circuits — louder sound and easy
- Micro mixer Projects
- Subwoofer simulator using LF347N
- Treble Boost up
- Super stereo digital echo
- Cheap Surround Sound System
- Add dimensional sound from 2ch to 4ch
- FM wireless transmitter circuit:
Easiest for the beginner learn transmitter circuit
- FM wireless microphone circuit diagram :
Uses two transistors higher gain and far.
- FM Tuner receiver using transistors and TDA7000
- Simple Active Antenna in SW/MW/FM bands
- XR2206 Function Generator
- 60Hz Standard frequency of Calibration using MM5369
- Based time crystal Digital Clock Generator circuit
- Sawtooth wave generator circuit using UJT
- 555 Pulse Generator circuit
Dimmers and Controls
- 8 AC Light Dimmers:
Many ideas! Why use it? Imagine in your bedroom too bright. Change a light bulb to low watts. It is not convenient. So, if you can adjust brightness. Is it great? Also, reduce wastage of an iron solder and more.
- Simple Light Activated Relay Circuit—If you are looking for a circuit that turns on the relay when light comes. It is a simple light activated relay circuit. It will control load on-off with light.
- 8 touch switch circuits projects—Many how to make a simple touch switch circuit project. To build easy. Using transistor and IC like 555 timers, 4011 CMOS, flip-flop IC.
- AC Dimmer for LED Bulbs —Control brightness of LED lamps easily and save. Using 555 timer and TRIAC as main parts.
- Analog signal selector switches
Timer & Delay
If you want to turn on a light for 2 hours. Or, you need limit time you kids watch the computer for 1 hour. These circuits may better tool for us. Look at below.
CD4060 Timer Control Circuits with alarm, 19 seconds to 5 hours
5-20 minuts timer circuit using IC 555
LM8560 Digital clock circuit diagram with alarm
- Speaker protection circuit
- Surge protector circuit —The bad electricity can destroy your expensive electrical appliances. This circuit will power a load slowly.
- Over & Under Voltage protection circuit
- Overload protection circuit
- PWM Control Speed Motor 12V-24V with Short Circuit Protection
- 2 Channel DC motor driver on saving model
- Fan controller by temperature sensor using LM393
- DC motor controller diagram with SCR and CMOS Schmitt Trigger
- PWM Speed Rotation Foward-Reverse and Regenerative Braking
- ULN2003 Datasheet | pinout | DC motor driver circuit
- 12V DC Motor Speed Controller using IC-4011
LED flasher, Lighting
Understand These About Xenon Flash Circuit—Before It’s Too Late—Do you have ever seen the xenon flash? There are 3 xenon flash circuits. Although, these are easy and not more. But you may like it as a good basic teacher.
LED Flashers Circuits and Projects—See many LED flasher or Blinking LED circuits with PCB layout using transistors astable multivibrator as a low-frequency oscillator.
Simple 2 Lamp Flasher Circuit Using MOSFET—I like a Simple 2 Lamp flasher circuit using MOSFET. Also, it is an Astable Multivibrator. When you want a high-power lamp flasher. This is a better choice for you. Why?
How to Create Kids Automatic Night Light Circuit — Quickly learn transistor and LDR circuits. My children want to create a simple automatic night light circuit. It is special. Why? It will be light in the dark. This circuit uses 5 parts only and is cheap.
Simple High power 40 LED Flashlight
Simple AC mains voltage indicator circuit with LED—We have many ways to indicates an AC line. A good way, the AC mains voltage indicator circuit with a LED. It may be the best choice. It saves and to be easy.
- 16 key encoder using IC 74C922N
- A versatile and cheap digital counter circuits by CD4510 & CD4543
- How to use Arduino UNO | Programming C | LED Flasher | Potentiometer
Meters, Detectors, Testers
Continuity tester circuit with Buzzer and LED
Create continuity tester circuit with buzzer and LED for check solder joint defects, not kill components on PCB, as probe gives tiny current and voltage.
- Simple temperature sensor diode 1N4148—Here is temperature sensor diode 1N4148 silicon type and 741 op-amp, so easy. The Output to a voltmeter. You will learn why diode becomes a temperature sensor.
- 7107 Digital voltmeter circuit
- Digital multimeter circuit diagram
- The stray magnetic fields meter
- Measure the distance by bicycle
- Easy Stereo VU meter by KA2284
- LED Signal Meter using LB1409
- Analog 20 LED cheap VU-meter(stereo 40 LED
- Crystal tester circuits
- Signal injector using transistor
- TV test pattern generator
- Telephone line status indicator
Tone Generator, Music, Melody
- 4011 tone generator circuits There are many ways to make them. I often use it. Because of the small, wide voltage supply range, easy and cheap. You can use it as an inverter gate and make Simple clock sound effect.
- Even build Morning sun alarm circuit
- 5 Melody generator circuits using UM66T
With these, you can make simple music midi like in many toys. This IC is so small
like a transistor.
- UM3561 Multi-Melody Sound Generator
- Small Electronic Drum using MC14046
- Make Cricket Buzzer using LM324
- Simple soil moisture alarm
- Mosquito repellent circuit project—The mosquito repellent circuit to generates small sound frequency using transistors as bistable multivibrator. It is economical, safer than using chemicals.
- Mouse and insects repellent
- Ultrasonic motion detector project
- 9 Burglar alarm circuits ideas
- 555 Siren sound Generator—Using 555 timer is siren sound generator circuit projects, suitable for beginners. Easy and widely applied. IC is used as an astable multivibrator. Continue Reading
- High Power Loud Siren
- 4 Simple transistor | Police | ambulance Siren circuits what importance in the various alarm system
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.
91 thoughts on “Simple electronic projects”
Would like to know if you sell project kit for the DIY Projects you promote?
i need 220V,500W,50HZ INVERTER CIRCUIT DIAGRAM.I AM FINAL YEAR STUDENT I AM DOING FINAL YEAR PROJECT FOR THAT I NEED THIS CIRCUIT DIAGRAM
i am bala,we need 12volt 25khz output circuit diagram
Just visited your website. I`m looking for a maow diy electronic sound effect.
Hope to hear from you,
Regards and thanks,
Why only transistor 2SC9013 is used in mosquito repellent circuit ? What is the use of it.
am looking for a new project idea relaed to socio economic….. hope u wil help…
regards and thanks
swathi reddy c
I want Hi Fi Stereo 1000 rms watts circuit for my home, which circuits spare parts are available in the market presently.
i want a simple circuit for robot
I would like to understand the use of each electronic components in a circuit.
How they works?
How to identify?
And uses of electronic components….
How can we make a small robotic hand?
hi momename which type of battery do you use
Hi sir. Good day sir. I am one of your website users. I have one small issue that I want to share with u. I got a 2kva ready made inverter which works fine with my appliances. But when I tried to use it with my freezer. It comes on and d engine starts but it doesn’t get cold even after hours.i decided to plug it to my working generator and it worked fine. Pls what could have caused it for the inverter not to make the freezer get cold and how can I go about fixing it. Your quick response will be highly appreciated sir.
Inverters don’t supply enough current for the compressor to run properly. Fan motor in evaporator section is probably the motor being heard.
I want some simple project applied maths
I looking for some circuit for VGA Splitter unite, I need to make one vga in put and two vga out put.
Please help me to make that unite.
I am a student,and a project was given ;its a rodent repellent circuit with an incoporated meow sound,that is, a cat sound.I have worked a little but its not giving the required sound pls could you give me a little idea on it.
I wanting circuits for the doorstop alarm
I’m a student of ECE
I have to design a simple electronics circuit and work on it
Do you have any suggestions to me?
Veľmi dobré a všestranné stránky. Vďaka Vám.
LED lait name
hello; i am iranian
i am looking for
regulator 12V 1A circuit
please help me;
your site is best ….
https://www.instructables.com for your 12v 1a circuit
Thanks for your feedback. I like https://www.instructables.com They have many ideas for the hobby.
Also, On my site has the 12V 1A power supply.
All circuits require a large transformer about 2A. And the filter capacitor is high enough. If you want full power up to 1A load.
give me a suitable idea project for higher national diploma.
I have done a AC to DC converter which is a thyristor controlled as a project what improvement can i make for my future projects .now i am in need of doing my second project which has to be in relevance to the previous one , so i request u to give some ideas for my project .
please suggest some electronics and telecommunication mini project ideas
i would like to know some miniproject ideas for ece , with circuit diagrams.. That will be really helpfull if they can do myself.
please suggest some electrinics and telecommunication mini projects ideas.i wanting circuits for microprocessor based mini projects
hi i need help.
i need a lead acid car battery charger +80ah can you pls help me?
pls i need an three differnt undergraduate project topics .
pls i need three differnt undergraduate project topics .
I’m in a project would build a frequency controller for a three-phase motor 12 volt 65amp.
will have any idea how I will be able to design,
hi, i’m lookin’ fr the transistor easy circuit for my project. thx
i’m wait for the good answer.
Hello….I need information about wireless power transfer project..
Pls I am need programin for interfaceing rf module xymk 5v.i am waiting for your good answer. ….
I like all this but i need 12V 300Ahr lead acid battery circute
nice and simple.
I Like your web Site Very Very Nice
Thanks for your feedback.
I have a need
12 to 220 V inverter with a power of 500 watts
Please help me
Please look at : https://www.eleccircuit.com/12-volt-to-220-volt-inverter-500w/
Guys i need a car overheating LED detector circuit ty.. for school project.
i want some rc planes citrcuits.
i need some innovative mini project , and it should be practically useful ..and should be low cost
plz suggest me any project idea 2do in our college and it should be useful 2college
i need a mini project using only transistor
I am 2nd year electronic engineering student… I want mini project using ic of 74 series
very good project.i am interested to buy pcb.
I am electrical and electronic s itama. Ripering 7year experience my work
Sir, Good morning I am looking for my Pioneer home theater blu ray player “power supplies ”
Model : XV – BD422W kindly suggest or advice.
Thanks & regards,
Pls I want to know the importance of basic electronic circuit to basic schools
i am an electronics student ….i want a simple mini project using less expensive components……..could you help me,…….
i want to make simple and cheapest ac to dc battery charger. any body help me which one circuit may i use? it is for my house hold purpose.
Hello sir , I am an electronics student . can you suggest me a circuit to detect pit on the road during reverse of a car
most of the parts you are using are old part,they are very difecult to find in the market today
Dear Sir, I am interested make a domestic door bell. Which may work on 3 to 4 V DC supply. Please suggest a circuit diagram.
i need game electronics project.
Good evening sir,I am electruonics &communication student(1st yr),i have a idea in mini project
hi we would like to have an idea about a project we’re going to propose using transistor as the main component.. can you give us some of your projects that is not that complicated.. thank you
i am EEE student.i need less expansive easy mini project.
so nice projects , contune doing better?????
Thanks for your feedback. We will keep this works.
In dire need of a simple defibrilator tester circuit design…….have a simple one I got from the net but it’s to basic..
Cool! Had some really interesting mini project topics and is very helpful for engineering aspirants. I found a blog to be useful which says about- 2 Most Important Reasons why Core Engineers (EEE/ECE/Mechanical) should give importance to Mini Project. More athttps://goo.gl/XbqbQM
i am a ece studenr i want a latest mini project topics
sir kindly send me 12vdc to 5 v dc 5/ 10 amp circuit diagram send me
regards irfan tahir
WE CAN SUPPORT LCD DISPLAY/ARDUNO BOARDS & OTHER ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS AT VERY GOOD PRICING, PLS. FEEL FREE TO SEND ENQUIRIES AT [email protected]/9845040369
16X2 LCD————-90.00 each
ARDUINO UNO R3—345.00 EACH
ARDUINO NANO—–210.00 EACH
too hard some of the projects//using too many components// humbug //
sir it is worthless project
Interesting and Easy mininprojects…thanks
very easy for this
very useful miniprojects
Interesting and easy mininproject
sir ma apny bachy ko electronics sikhana chahta hon,is k liye mjy simple projects kit ki zarorat hy.
I like this projects
3692 Diamond Head Circle
I like the Simple music sound using UM66T
I can make it today.
What A Great Assortment Of EASY TO BUILD Electronics Circuits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi MR OHM 1970,
Thanks for your feedback.
I think that all circuit can be easily built with a few components.
Hi ElecCircuit, I love all your circuits and look forward to receiving them in the post. Perhaps in the new year you design a variable “voltage/Current” 240V ac and say 1A power supply with panel meters as well, I cannot remember the make but the usa has one but it was for their voltage only “120V ac” (was the make sencore or something).
I do a little repair work ” as a hobby mostly) and i have a nice 30V 10A dc power supply but nothing for the mains side but i do use an isolation transformer.
Anyway Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Paul, London UK
I would like to buy the drum machine using the MC14046B kit . How do I order and the price .
OTTIMO SITO…………..MOLTO PRATICO…BRAVI
Thanks for your feedback.
A PROPOSITO DI CIRCUITI STAMPATI….MA VOI LI VENDETE?
I am sorry. I don’t have service to sell the PCB.
None of your projects contain the pcb. Where can they be obtained?
Hello Neil tetlow,
Thanks a lot for visiting my site. How are you?
Most of the circuits have PCB layouts. I have kept these circuits for a very long time, hopefully, it will benefit you.
the site is perfect.
Thanks for your feedback.
Hello Flavio Rosa,
Thanks for your feedback.