Do you want to have electronics skills? The best learning is making a simple electronic project. There are over 250+ posts on my site. I like the simple electronics projects that worked surely. You also are like me. Because I know that you need to have a great experience.
Searching them as you want in categories, may be difficult for you. So, I will show you the top 100 list of projects.
I like small or mini-projects using simple and low cost. Like diodes, transistors, digital electronics ICs and more.
Imagine you need a LED flasher circuit. You have many choices to do.
first, transistors circuit. Second, 555 timer version. And later, Arduino.
Which is better? For me, Easy and cheap is better. I pick the transistor version first. Then, IC-555 or op-amp. For Arduino is so expensive for only LED blink.
Who is suitable for these? …
- Those who interested as a hobby
- Student schools
- ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- EEE(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students
- Those who interested as a hobby. Some are over 60 years old love Electronics too.
- Also, study homeschooling the same us.
It is a good learning by doing!
If the project does not work, we learn the solution. It is not a failure, but it is another way of learning.
Most simple electronic circuits, we assemble on universal PCB Board. Because cheaper and faster than buy KITS.
If you try to create these mini electronic projects with small circuits. And get the results out.
Please remember to share it with us.
Any success or failure is a good learning
I tell you frankly that I did not test all the Electronic circuits Projects shown on this website. So there might be some circuits that do not work well as they should be.
Anyone who tests and finds some projects that do not work at all or do not work well. Please inform me so that we will find out together what the problems are.
Anyways, some friends have built some projects as same as those shown on the website. And found that they worked well.
I believe that any success and failure of the projects are all good learning.
Top 100 Simple Electronic Projects for you
Do you want to listen to loud music? Yes, you need to use these power amplifiers.
I collect them on this post so easy to read.
See Top 5 Amplifier Projects
TDA2050 amplifier stereo 35W-75W
If you would like to build a HI-FI power amplifier project that power output size about 30 watts to 75W. […]
TDA2030 Bridge amplifier circuit with PCB
Use only one IC. Its output power is 14 watts. But if use 2 ICs mixed in Bridge BCL amplifier mode. Oh.. the output is 35 watts.
You can’t find this circuit, right? These circuits I have chosen.
Click here: Power amplifier with PCB
If you want to convert a DC low voltage to AC volt output. You should these circuits. See Top 10 list below.
- Simplest Inverter circuit using transistors
If you have only 5 minutes, but you need to use a small light bulb with a 12V battery. How to do it? This will show build the simplest inverter. Just 2 transistors, 2 resistors, and a transformer only.
- Small high volts shock
If you want to make a funny circuit for people. This circuit may make a laughter. It is a small high volts shock circuit. The output is low current. It is not harmful to people. On circuit has a few components just two small NPN transistors, 2 resistors, and a transformer. So easy to builds and inexpensive!
Not only that you can see all at :: Inverter Circuits
I love energy every circuit needs to use energy. So, I love to collect many power supply diagram. You may like them like that me.
12V to 5V converter step down regulator:
In many ways. To convert 12V source to 5V DC supply for digital circuit, microcontroller and More!
0-60V Dual Variable supply using LM317 & LM337:
This is a 0-60V, Dual Variable power supply circuit using LM317 and LM337 at 1.5A current so can build to easy with PCB layout, adjustable voltage VR1, VR2
Look more: Power Supply Projects
DC to DC converter
- 1.5V to 5V boost converter circuit :
For microcomputer, Small appliances have microcomputer that requires 5V power supply. Why it can use only 1.5V battery? The 1.5V to 5V boost converter circuit inside them.
- 12V to 5V Converter :
How to reduce 12V battery or others to DC 5V regulator. In many ways, as you need or your load. It is choosing is suitable for a job. To save time and money.
- DC to DC step-up converter voltage :
Doubler voltage 2 times using TDA2004. It is so easy circuit.
- Simple DC to DC step-up voltage x2:
Increase voltage more than 2 times. A small and easy circuit using the TDA2822 mini amplifier IC.
- DC to DC converter 12V to +/-40V
- Micro DC Converter 3V to 9V
- 5V USB to 12V Boost Converter
- Isolated DC Converter for Digital using 555
- DC to AC Converter circuit
- Simple 6V to 12V boost converter circuit
Automatic battery charger circuit:
Using the small SCR and relay is cheap and can use all battery size by input source.
- Outdoor solar lights circuits
- Simplest Automatic Solar Light
- Simple Solar light alarm circuit
- Automatic night LED light switch Project Using Digital gate and transistors
Others audio system
- Cheap&Small Hearing Aids project:
Various sounds in this world are amazing. Want you to hear more Increase sound to a headphone with 1.5V AA battery.
- Transistor Intercom circuit —a few parts
- LM386 intercom circuits — louder sound and easy
- Micro mixer Projects
- Subwoofer simulator using LF347N
- Treble Boost up
- Super stereo digital echo
- Cheap Surround Sound System
- Add dimensional sound from 2ch to 4ch
- FM wireless transmitter circuit:
Easiest for the beginner learn transmitter circuit
- FM wireless microphone circuit diagram :
Uses two transistors higher gain and far.
- FM Tuner receiver using transistors and TDA7000
- Simple Active Antenna in SW/MW/FM bands
- XR2206 Function Generator
- 60Hz Standard frequency of Calibration using MM5369
- Based time crystal Digital Clock Generator circuit
- Sawtooth wave generator circuit using UJT
- 555 Pulse Generator circuit
Dimmers and Controls
- 8 AC Light Dimmers:
Many ideas! Why use it? Imagine in your bedroom too bright. Change a light bulb to low watts. It is not convenient. So, if you can adjust brightness. Is it great? Also, reduce wastage of an iron solder and more.
- Simple Light Activated Relay Circuit—If you are looking for a circuit that turns on the relay when light comes. It is a simple light activated relay circuit. It will control load on-off with light.
- 8 touch switch circuits projects—Many how to make a simple touch switch circuit project. To build easy. Using transistor and IC like 555 timers, 4011 CMOS, flip-flop IC.
- AC Dimmer for LED Bulbs —Control brightness of LED lamps easily and save. Using 555 timer and TRIAC as main parts.
- Analog signal selector switches
Timer & Delay
If you want to turn on a light for 2 hours. Or, you need limit time you kids watch the computer for 1 hour. These circuits may better tool for us. Look at below.
- Speaker protection circuit
- Surge protector circuit —The bad electricity can destroy your expensive electrical appliances. This circuit will power a load slowly.
- Over & Under Voltage protection circuit
- Overload protection circuit
- PWM Control Speed Motor 12V-24V with Short Circuit Protection
- 2 Channel DC motor driver on saving model
- Fan controller by temperature sensor using LM393
- DC motor controller diagram with SCR and CMOS Schmitt Trigger
- PWM Speed Rotation Foward-Reverse and Regenerative Braking
- ULN2003 Control Stepper Motor By Parallel Port
- 12V DC Motor Speed Controller using IC-4011
LED flasher, Lighting
- Understand these About xenon flash circuit—Before It’s Too Late—Do you have ever seen the xenon flash? There are 3 xenon flash circuits. Although, these are easy and not more. But you may like it as a good basic teacher.
- LED Flashers Circuits and Projects—See many LED flasher or Blinking LED circuits with PCB layout using transistors astable multivibrator as a low-frequency oscillator.
- Simple 2 Lamp flasher circuit using MOSFET—I like a Simple 2 Lamp flasher circuit using MOSFET. Also, it is an Astable Multivibrator. When you want a high power lamp flasher. This is a better choice for you. Why?
- 4011 LED Flasher
- 1.5V LED Flasher circuits
- 1.5V LED torch
- High power 6 LED Flashlight
- Simple High power 40 LED Flashlight
- LM324 Two LED flashiner
- Simple AC mains voltage indicator circuit with LED—We have many ways to indicates an AC line. A good way, the AC mains voltage indicator circuit with a LED. It may be the best choice. It saves and to be easy.
- One LED flasher circuits
- 16 key encoder using IC 74C922N
- A versatile and cheap digital counter circuits by CD4510 & CD4543
- How to use Arduino UNO | Programming C | LED Flasher | Potentiometer
- Simple temperature sensor diode 1N4148—Here is temperature sensor diode 1N4148 silicon type and 741 op-amp, so easy. The Output to a voltmeter. You will learn why diode becomes a temperature sensor.
- 7107 Digital voltmeter circuit
- Digital multimeter circuit diagram
- The stray magnetic fields meter
- Measure the distance by bicycle
- Easy Stereo VU meter by KA2284
- LED Signal Meter using LB1409
- Analog 20 LED cheap VU-meter(stereo 40 LED
- Crystal tester circuits
- Signal injector using transistor
- TV test pattern generator
- Telephone line status indicator
Tone Generator, Music, Melody
- 4011 tone generator circuits There are many ways to make them. I often use it. Because of the small, wide voltage supply range, easy and cheap. You can use it as an inverter gate and make Simple clock sound effect.
- Even build Morning sun alarm circuit
- 5 Melody generator circuits using UM66T
With these, you can make simple music midi like in many toys. This IC is so small
like a transistor.
- UM3561 Multi-Melody Sound Generator
- Small Electronic Drum using MC14046
- Make Cricket Buzzer using LM324
- Simple soil moisture alarm
- Mosquito repellent circuit project—The mosquito repellent circuit to generates small sound frequency using transistors as bistable multivibrator. It is economical, safer than using chemicals.
- Mouse and insects repellent
- Ultrasonic motion detector project
- 9 Burglar alarm circuits ideas
- 555 Siren sound Generator—Using 555 timer is siren sound generator circuit projects, suitable for beginners. Easy and widely applied. IC is used as an astable multivibrator. Continue Reading
- High Power Loud Siren
- 4 Simple transistor | Police | ambulance Siren circuits what importance in the various alarm system
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.