This is the high quality 12V-24V PWM Motor controller circuit using TL494-IRF1405 for that has the low voltage battery checker system, working with soft start, adjust pulse frequency, use for 12V or 24V battery at current up to 20A. Although small and simple, but could be easily used to create an easy, no need to program software.
There are 2 Circuits below!
12V DC motor speed control PWM circuit using TL494
This is 12V DC motor speed control PWM circuit. Which using a TL494 (Switchmode Pulse Width Modulation Control IC) is base for control DC Motor with pulse.
Please detail more:
– For Control speed motor 12V 150Wmax 15A.
– R6 adjust speed motor.
– Driver Motor by Mosfet IRFZ48.x 2pcs.
– Control at Frequency 100HZ
– Adjust PWM duty cycle From 0 to 100%
– Rise and fall time = 10uS
– There is over load current 15A or current limit with current flowing throw R11 and Q1 work to stop IC1
I See from Idea Circuit by joe (aircraftdesigner) Good Elecronics user. Thank you very much.
12V-24V PWM Motor controller circuit using TL494 and IRF1405
The working of circuit
Fig:1 Schematic diagram of this projects.
– Power supply range : 12V to 30V
– Current usage: maximum at 20A
– Current output : Maximum at 20A
– Standby current : 20mA
– Motor controller: 0 to 100%
– Cut off working when lower battery voltage: As setting at 11.5V for 12V and 23V for 24V battery.
– Adjusting pulse frequency: about 100Hz to 1.1 Khz(129 Hz to 1.28 Khz in this projects)
– Soft start: between 0 to 100% in range lower than 1 second
Pulse rising-edge and falling-edge at the gate of MOSFET: 1.5uS and 1.6uS
-VR4: Low voltage output protection
-VR3-adjust the pulse frequency output
-VR2-sub speed controller
Note: My friend sent me this circuit. He said it is very good high current DC motor controller. But is fully article and not clear photo.
Parts will you need
IC1: TL494, Pulse width modulation(PWM)
REG1: LM2940CT-12, Regulator
Q1, Q2: IRF1405, N-channel MOSFET
Q3: BC327, 45V 800mA PNP Transistor
Q4: 2N5484, N-Channel FET
D1: MBR20100CT, High frequency Diode
D2-D6: 1N4148, 75V 150mA Diodes
C5: 22uF 16V, Electrolytic
C3,C6,C7,C10: 10uF 16V, Electrolytic
C4: 1uF 63V, Ceramic
C1: 470nF 63V, Polyester
C2,C8: 100nF 63V, Polyester
C9: 56nF 63V, Polyester
1/4W Resistors tolerance: 1%
R8, R9: 47 ohms
VR1: 10K Trimpot
VR2: 10K Trimmer Potentiometers
VR3,VR4: 100K Trimmer Potentiometers
The other parts, PCB, Heatsink and more.
24V Motor control with 20A Short Circuit Protection
This is a 24V DC motor controller at the current 20Amp. By it uses IC SG3526Bcontrol in the character PWM that receive like very much and drive motor with power Mosfet number IRFP7410 x 2 pcs. Then can apply to DC Motor at use 20 Amp get comfortable and still have Shot Circuit Protection circuit As well. You see the detail adds at the pictured circuit.
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote