If you are looking for a high quality 24V PWM Motor controller circuits. We have many circuits for you. But today I am going to show you. Using TL494 and IRF1405 may be better for your choice.
Why it is special. Imagine the circuit has the low voltage battery checker system, working with soft start, adjust pulse frequency, and using for 12V or 24V battery at current up to 20A.
And it is small and simple. Not need to program software(without microcontroller).
It uses TL494, HEXFET and LM2940 as main.
There are 3 Circuits below!
12V DC motor speed control PWM circuit using TL494
This is a 12V DC motor speed control PWM circuit. Which using a TL494 (Switchmode Pulse Width Modulation Control IC) is a base for control DC Motor with pulse.
Please detail more:
– For Control speed motor 12V 150Wmax 15A.
– R6 adjust speed motor.
– Driver Motor by Mosfet IRFZ48.x 2pcs.
– Control at Frequency 100HZ
– Adjust PWM duty cycle From 0 to 100%
– Rise and fall time = 10uS
– There is over load current 15A or current limit with current flowing throw R11 and Q1 work to stop IC1
12V-24V PWM Motor controller circuit using TL494 and IRF1405
The working of circuit
Fig:1 Schematic diagram of this projects.
– Power supply range : 12V to 30V
– Current usage: maximum at 20A
– Current output : Maximum at 20A
– Standby current : 20mA
– Motor controller: 0 to 100%
– Cut off working when lower battery voltage: As setting at 11.5V for 12V and 23V for 24V battery.
– Adjusting pulse frequency: about 100Hz to 1.1 Khz(129 Hz to 1.28 Khz in this projects)
– Soft start: between 0 to 100% in range lower than 1 second
Pulse rising-edge and falling-edge at the gate of MOSFET: 1.5uS and 1.6uS
-VR4: Low voltage output protection
-VR3-adjust the pulse frequency output
-VR2-sub speed controller
Fig:2 The Copper PCB layout
Fig:3 Th components layout of this project.
My friend sent me this circuit. He said it is a very good high current DC motor controller. But it is a full article and not a clear photo.
Parts will you need
- IC1: TL494, Pulse width modulation(PWM)
- REG1: LM2940CT-12, Regulator
- Q1, Q2: IRF1405, N-channel MOSFET
- Q3: BC327, 45V 800mA PNP Transistor
- Q4: 2N5484, N-Channel FET
- D1: MBR20100CT, High-frequency Diode
- D2-D6: 1N4148, 75V 0.15A Diodes
- ZD1,ZD2: 1N4744, Zener Diode
- C5: 22uF 16V, Electrolytic
- C3,C6,C7,C10: 10uF 16V, Electrolytic
- C4: 1uF 63V, Ceramic
- C1: 470nF 63V, Polyester
- C2,C8: 100nF 63V, Polyester
- C9: 56nF 63V, Polyester
0.25W Resistors tolerance: 1%
- R1,R4,R10: 100K
- R3, R5: 10K
- R6, R7: 2.2K
- R2: 1K
- R8, R9: 47 ohms
- VR1: 10K Trimpot
- VR2: 10K Trimmer Potentiometers
- VR3, VR4: 100K Trimmer Potentiometers
- 10K Potentiometer
- The other parts, PCB, Heatsink, and more.
24V Motor control with 20A Short Circuit Protection
This is a 24V DC motor controller at the current 20Amp. By it uses IC SG3526B control in the character PWM that receive like very much and drive motor with power Mosfet number IRFP7410 x 2 pcs. Then can apply to DC Motor at use 20 Amp get comfortable and still have Shot Circuit Protection circuit As well. You see the detail adds at the pictured circuit.
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.