How to Learn electronics for beginners. Are you a student or who Interested in electronics as a hobby? Or parents who want to find good activities for children. Even a homeschooling parent wants to teach their children to learn electronics as well as me.
It is very difficult to make electronics easy for children. So, parents should learn together with children.
Some of my friends are about fifty years old. Play with grandchildren with electronics. It’s a fun activity.
Page Contents, Click
- What? Why? learn electronics
- How to start?
- 1. Relationship voltage current resistance and Ohms Law
- 2. Quick learn common Electronics Components
- 3. Learn More Basic Electronics circuits Symbols
- 4. Resistor color code and how it works
- 5. How to use easily LEDs—voltage of LED using
- 6. Where buy electronics components
- 7. How simple series circuit works
- 8. Current limiting resistor for LED and load
- 9. How to solder on circuit board and Wires
- Where buy electronics components
- LM317 voltage regulator: Pinout, CALCULATOR and circuits
- Learn 741 op-amp circuits basic with example
- Transistor Relay driver circuit in digital
- DIY Cheap Resistance Decade Circuit
- Many increase current transformer
- How simple series circuit works
- Convert a galvanometer to voltmeter
- NE5532 Pinout Datasheet Dual low noise op-amp
- How to use easily LEDs
- Related Posts
What? Why? learn electronics
Electronics are something near us. For example, cell phones, computers, televisions, etc.
Everything needs electricity as energy by plugging in a house or charging with the AC adapter.
Inside these appliances consist of devices called those electronic components.
They are connected in a manner known as the electronic circuit.
Which using these appliances, we do not need to learn the workings of the electronic circuit inside it.
But learning electronic circuit is a very good skill or ability. The working principle of electronics may be tedious and useless.
Because of all the knowledge. It may be useless. If it is not used.
We like the foods stored in the refrigerator. But it will not make full your stomach.
We have to bring it to cook or eat it.
If you have a passion for electronics works. We should learn electronics by using electronic circuits to create fun projects. To solve everyday problems, is good, make your free time is useful.
Also, if you have technical skills. You can save money. Because when the appliance is broken. You can repair first.
How to start?
1. Relationship voltage current resistance and Ohms Law
To Learn the Relationship of voltage-current power and resistance with water flowing so easy. Look at Ohms Law, basic electricity you should know. Continue Reading >>
2. Quick learn common Electronics Components
Let me tell you about the basic electronic components list with images. Because we need to use them to build electronics circuits. If without learning the name and how they work. So, the circuit designing is never complete or do not work well. Continue Reading>>
3. Learn More Basic Electronics circuits Symbols
Look at Most electronic circuit symbols and diagrams. They are pictogram that shows instead of electronic devices for circuit design and more. Continue Reading >>
4. Resistor color code and how it works
Let me tell you about resistor color code and how it works. We often look at a lot of resistors in many electronic circuits. Do you know how to use… Continue Reading >>
5. How to use easily LEDs—voltage of LED using
The First time for learning how to use LEDs. Continue Reading>>
6. Where buy electronics components
If you are looking for some electronic components for your projects. I would like to recommend you some electronic supplies store. Continue Reading >>
7. How simple series circuit works
The series circuit learning. You will understand the current flow and voltage across devices on a circuit. And series calculator with an easy formula. Continue Reading>>
8. Current limiting resistor for LED and load
How to reduce voltage for LED and other loads. We use a limiting current resistor to reduce current or voltage in a series circuit. So easy to do. Continue Reading >>
9. How to solder on circuit board and Wires
Why project does not work? Sometimes solder joint is bad. You need to know How to solder a circuit board. Easy but have to practice! Continue Reading>>
Only only that. What is more?
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote