Are you looking for a power amplifier circuit to be used in your project? There are a dozen of circuits in the amplifiers category on this site. Or, you could use the search box on the top or sidebar to search for one.
It might take a while, but surely you have limited time. Don’t feel down just yet. I have compiled a list of power amplifier circuits with a PCB layout ready to be made. There are around a hundred different circuits grouped into various sub-types to be easy to find.
Note: Please consider it carefully, before you buy the parts to build the circuits. Because some circuit is not beginner-friendly.
Also some projects, I have never built myself. So, I cannot confirm that it will work.
But if you love to learn electronics. It will surely be a good experience.
Look at it below!
Small Power Amplifier circuit Under 20 watts
They are suitable for small applications. For example, to increase the output of melody sound, for experiment Electronics learning.
- LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit with PCB It was my first mini audio amplifier. Many people also use it. Because it’s easy to build and this IC always popular. And suitable for a 9V battery.
- 2W+2W Stereo using 3 LM386 Here is an LM386 stereo audio amplifier circuit, 2 watts. Using 3 ICs in a bridge model. It is cheap and easy to build for a beginner.
- 15W Multi-Purpose TDA2030 This IC is popular all the time. Because of small and cheap. This is a Mono Model. It’s enough for a normal room.
- 1.2W, Super Small, TDA7052 Tiny stereo audio amplifier for mobile or Ipad. Even a 5v audio amplifier circuit diagram. It helps you to use a AA 1.5V battery x2 (3V) to run a power amplifier.
- TDA2822 Stereo Amplifier This is a stereo power amplifier. People like TDA2822. Me too. Why? Find the answer yourself.
- 20W Integrated Amplifier, TDA2005 with tone control. The easy circuit uses a 12V supply.
- TDA820, Mini Stereo Amplifier, 2W+2W It is an alternate tiny amplifier chip. Only a single IC gives a power of 2 watts max on 8 ohms. more than LM386. You will listen to music louder.
- 4-transistor audio amplifier circuit This is a 4-transistor complementary push-pull amplifier, that shows the basics of audio amplifier design.
- Simple power amplifier circuits There is a small power amplifier circuits using a few components and low volts power supply. It may good idea to learn your electronics.
Mini Amplifier 20W to 50W
Between 20W to 50W range—If you are young. You will like this list. Imagine when you listen to music in your room. It is so happy!
- Gain Clone 40W+40W , LM3875**new**
- 30W RMS integrated AMPs—The integrated amplifier that is smaller. For listening in a small room. Must have good sound quality. Low noise and cheap.
- 35W BCL AMPs using TDA2030
- TDA2030 Stereo OCL Amplifier
- 40W Classic OCL Main AMPs—using 2N3055+MJ2955
- 30 watts Simple OTL Amplifier, TDA2030 & transistors If you are looking for a power amplifier for listening in a small house. This may be a good choice for you. It is a TDA2030 transistor amplifier.
- LM1875, Tiny Amplifier 30 watts Imagine Your house is mini or you are a beginner or getting a hurry. You love music and want a hobby with Electronics. How do you make me feel better? You should build a tidy amplifier. Use LM1875 circuits.
- TA7240AP Circuit – 19 watts stereo integrated amplifier
Best for Home 50W to 100W
Imagine you are watching a movie with your family. Sound power is very realistic with these circuits.
- 35W to 75W Stereo AMPs—TDA2050**new**
- 50W, OCL Main amplifier—LF351, 2N3055, MJ2955
- 2N3055 Amplifier circuit with PCB
- 55W RMS OTL integrated AMPs build easily
- 50W OCL MOSFET Amps—using K1058 + J162
- LM3876 | 60 Watt Amplifier Circuit in Stereo
- Tri-Band Amplifier Circuit Project
The tri-power amplifier circuit has three in one an amplification act drive specifically each audio speaker. It makes the sound quality is very good.
100 watts Power Amplifier Circuits
When you have a mini party. You use this. Your friend will be amazing for your electronic skills. We love it.
- 100W, DC Servo MOSFET
- Cheap 100W OCL transistor amplifier
- OTL 100W – 150W RMS using power transistors
- 2 CH 100W AF, using STK4231II
High Audio Amplifier Circuits Diagram
More 101 watts up—They may be suitable for the beginner. They are the PA Audio system and expensive. And take long times for making.
- 150W Super Hybrid using STK-4048
- 120W Super Bridge using TDA2030 (at 2Ω speaker)
- 300W to 1200W MOSFET Amplifier for professionals only.
- 200W, Bass Guitar Super Bridge
- 200 watts MOSFET Amplifier Class G
12V CAR Audio Amplifier circuits
All used in a car or in a house with a 12V DC power supply. Some circuit requires high current. Most use an IC chip. So easy and small.
Note: All in all, you can use this small amplifier, too.
PreAmplifiers & MIC Non Tone Controls
- 4 Preamplifier Using Transistors
- 3 Universal Preamplifiers Using IC
- Transistor Stereo Bass Booster
- Microphone Preamplifier 2 CH
- Low Noise Microphone preamplifier
- Dynamic Microphone Preamplifier using Transistors
- Stereo Noise Filter
- Guitar Preamp – overdrive *** New
Tone controls & Graphic equalizers
- Classic low noise tone control circuits
- Hi-Fi preamplifier with tone control**new** Low distortion. Use low noise transistors Frequency response 20Hz-20KHz
- Bass Treble Active tone control
- Passive Tone Control, Non-IC & transistors
- Super Pre Tone Control Project
- Top 3 circuits of NE5532 Preamplifier tone control
- Top 3 Graphic Equalizers —Low noise, Cheap, and easy
- TDA1524 stereo tone control
- Low Noise Tone control If you want to avoid noise in the audio system you should try this. It uses NE55532, LF353, and more.
- Super Bass Booster It is a small circuit diagram with PCB. Using popular op-amps, 741, LF351, or more. And use a single power supply.
- Audio Loudness control
Audio Mixers, Filters, and Converters
- Mini Subwoofer simulator
- Micro Mixer
- Super stereo digital Echo
- Linear opto isolator
- Add Dimensional sound from 2CH to 4CH
- The cheap & small hearing aids project
Audio Controllers & Protection Circuits
Get Updates via EmailWe always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.