Would you like a power amplifier circuit to make a project?
There are many circuit diagrams on categories: Amplifiers & Sounds. Also, use the search box on the top right.
But sometimes it may take a long far. Sure you have limited the time.
Don’t despair. I create a collection of power amplifier circuit with PCB layout.
There are 108 circuits in the various groups to easily find.
Note: Before you will buy the parts and build the circuits. Please check and learn more. Some circuit is not a suitable beginner.
Also, I never build some projects. So, cannot confirm.
But if you love to learn electronics. It will be your good experience surely.
Anyways, do you know have a lot of circuits about audio or amplifier
How do I make you easy to access?
Imagine, in amplifier circuits. There are:
- Many levels of output from 1 watt to 1,000 watts.
- By types of OCL, OTL, BCL.
- Any Class Audio amplifier circuit diagram.
Not only amplifiers. It needs preamplifiers, tone control, mixer, microphone preamplifier, VU-meter, Protection and more. By the way,
Some said not to worry about the future. Do now! we will know it good or bad, right?
Look at below!
Small Amplifier Under 20 watts
They are suitable for a small application. For example, to increase the output of melody sound, for experiment Electronics learning.
- LM386 Audio Amplifier Circuit with PCB It was my first mini audio amplifier. Many people also use it. Because it’s easy to build and this IC always popular. And suitable for 9V battery.
- 2W+2W Stereo using 3 LM386 Here is an LM386 stereo audio amplifier circuit, 2 watts. Using 3 ICs in a bridge model. It is cheap and easy to builds for a beginner.
- 15W Multi-Purpose TDA2030 This IC is popular all the time. Because of small and cheap. This is a Mono Model. It’s enough for normal room.
- 1.2W, Super Small, TDA7052 Tiny stereo audio amplifier for mobile or Ipad. Even a 5v audio amplifier circuit diagram. It helps you to use AA 1.5V battery x2 (3V) to run a power amplifier.
- TDA2822 Stereo amplifier This is a stereo power amplifier. People like TDA2822. Me too. Why? Find Answer yourself.
- 20W Integrated Amplifier, TDA2005 with the tone control. The easy circuit using a 12V supply.
- TDA820, Mini Stereo Amplifier, 2W+2W It is alternate tiny amplifier chip. Only a single IC gives a power of 2 watts max on 8 ohms. more than LM386. You will listen to music louder.
Mini Amplifier 20W to 50W
Between 20W to 50W range—If you are young. You will like this list. Imagine when you listen to music in your room. It is so happy!
- Gain Clone 40W+40W , LM3875**new**
- 30W RMS integrated AMPs—using transistors
- 35W BCL AMPs using TDA2030
- TDA2030 Stereo OCL Amplifier
- 40W Classic OCL Main AMPs—using 2N3055+MJ2955
- 30W simple OTL amplifier, using IC and TIP41
- LM1875, Tiny Amplifier 30 watts
- TA7240AP Circuit – 19 watts stereo integrated amplifier
Best for Home 50W to 100W
Imagine you are watching a movie with your family. Sound power is very realistic with these circuits.
- 35W to 75W Stereo AMPs—TDA2050**new**
- 50W, OCL Main amplifier—LF351, 2N3055, MJ2955
- 2N3055 Amplifier circuit with PCB
- 55W RMS OTL integrated AMPs build easily
- 50W OCL MOSFET Amps—using K1058 + J162
- LM3876 | 60 Watt Amplifier Circuit in Stereo
100 watts Power Amplifier Circuits
When you have a mini party. You use this. Your friend will be amazing for your electronic skills. We love it.
- 100W, DC Servo MOSFET
- Cheap 100W OCL transistor amplifier
- OTL 100W – 150W RMS using power transistors
- 2 CH 100W AF, using STK4231II
High Audio Amplifier Circuits Diagram
More 101 watts up—They may be suitable for the beginner. They are the PA Audio system and expensive. And take long times for making.
- 150W Super Hybrid using STK-4048
- 120W Super Bridge by TDA2030 (at 2Ω speaker)
- 300W to 1200W MOSFET Amplifier for professionals only.
- 200W, Bass Guitar Super Bridge
- 200 watt MOSFET amplifier Class G
12V CAR Audio Amplifier circuits
All used in a car or in a house with a 12V DC power supply. Some circuit requires high current. Most use an IC chip. So easy and small.
Note: All in all, you can use these small amplifier, too.
PreAmplifiers & MIC Non Tone Controls
- 4 Preamplifier Using Transistors
- 3 Universal Preamplifiers Using IC
- Transistor Stereo Bass Booster
- Microphone Preamplifier 2 CH
- Low Noise Microphone preamplifier
- Low noise Tape Head Preamplifier
- Stereo Noise Filter
- Guitar Preamp – overdrive *** New
Tone controls & Graphic equalizers
- Classic low noise tone control circuits
- Hi-Fi preamplifier with tone control**new** Low distortion. Use low noise transistors Frequency response 20Hz-20KHz
- Old low noise pre-tone using RC4739
- Bass Treble Active tone control
- Passive tone control, Non-IC & transistors
- Super pre tone control project
- Top 3 circuits of NE5532 Preamplifier tone control
- Top 3 Graphic Equalizers —Low noise, Cheap, and easy
- TDA1524 stereo tone control
- Low Noise Tone control If you want to avoid noise in the audio system you should try this. It uses NE55532, LF353 and more.
- Super Bass Booster It is a small circuit diagram with PCB. Using popular op-amps, 741, LF351 or more. And use single power supply.
- Audio Loudness control
Audio Mixers, Filters, and Converters
- Mini Subwoofer simulator
- Micro mixer
- Super stereo digital Echo
- Linear opto isolator
- Add dimensional sound from 2ch to 4ch
- Separate stereo signal with LM324
- The cheap & small hearing aids project
Audio Controllers & Protection Circuits
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote