If you are looking for a power amplifier circuit to make a project. In my site. You may find on categories:: Amplifiers. But it makes you take long far. Also, use the search box at top right. Which sometimes it may not look good.
Thus, I post this article, the collection of power amplifier circuit with PCB layout. I try to keep the top 108 circuits. So too hard for reading. In the list below. There are many levels of output. You can choose from 1 watt to 1,000 watts. OR, By type of OCL, OTL, BCL. Or, any Class Audio amplifier circuit diagram.
Only amplifiers are not enough. It needs preamplifiers, tone control, mixer, microphone preamplifier, VU-meter, Protection and more. Look at below!
Note: Before you will buy the parts and build the circuits. Please check and learn more. Some circuit is not a suitable beginner. Also, I never build it. So I cannot confirm. But if you love to make electronics. It will be your good experience surely.
- 1 Small-Power Amplifier, under 20W
- 2 MINI Auto amplifier circuit,
- 3 Best for HOME—50W to 100W
- 4 Popular 100W Power Amplifier circuit
- 5 High Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram
- 6 12V CAR Audio Amplifier circuits
- 7 PreAmplifiers – Pre MIC
- 8 Tone control & Graphic equalizer
- 9 Audio Projects
- 10 Controllers
- 11 More TAG
- 12 ICs :
Small-Power Amplifier, under 20W
They are suitable for a small application. For example, to increase the output of melody sound, for experiment Electronics learning.
- 2W, Stereo using LM386 x3 *** New
- 15W Multi-purpose, TDA2030
- 1.2W, Super Small, TDA7052
- TDA2822 Stereo amplifier
- LM386 audio amplifier circuit with PCB
- 20W Integrated Amplifier, TDA2005—With tone control. The easy circuit using a 12V supply.
- TDA820, Mini Stereo Amplifier, 2W+2W
MINI Auto amplifier circuit,
Between 20W to 50W range—If you are young. You will like this list. Imagine when you listen to the music in your room. It is so happy!
- Gain Clone 40W+40W , LM3875**new**
- 30W RMS integrated AMPs—using transistors
- 35W BCL AMPs using TDA2030
- 40W Classic OCL Main AMPs—using 2N3055+MJ2955
- 30W simple OTL amplifier, using IC and TIP41
- 30W Tiny size OTL amplifier—using LM1875
Best for HOME—50W to 100W
Imagine you are watching a movie with your family. Sound power is very realistic with these circuits.
- 35W to 75W Stereo AMPs—TDA2050**new**
- 50W, OCL Main amplifier—LF351, 2N3055, MJ2955
- 2N3055 Amplifier circuit with PCB
- 55W RMS OTL integrated AMPs build easily
- 50W OCL MOSFET Amps—using K1058 + J162
- 60W stereo Amplifier NON Setting
Popular 100W Power Amplifier circuit
When you have a mini party. You use this. Your friend will be amazing your electronic skill. We love it.
- 100W, DC Servo MOSFET
- Cheap 100W OCL transistor amplifier
- OTL 100W RMS using power transistor
- 2 CH 100W AF, using STK4231II
- OLD 100W OCL transistors Amplfier
High Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagram
More 101 watts up—They may be suitable for the beginner. They are PA Audio system and expensive. And take long times for making.
- 150W Super Hybrid using STK-4048
- 120W Super Bridge by TDA2030 (at 2 ohm speak)
- 300W to 1200W MOSFET Amplifier for professionals only.
- 200W, Bass Guitar Super Bridge
- 360W, Class G, MOSFET
- 200W Super Bridge
12V CAR Audio Amplifier circuits
PreAmplifiers – Pre MIC
- 4 Preamplifier Using Transistors
- 3 Universal Preamplifiers Using IC
- Transistor Stereo Bass Booster
- Microphone Preamplifier 2 CH
- Low Noise Microphone preamplifier
- Low noise Tape Head Preamplifier
- Clipping Amplifier
- Guitar Preamp – over drive *** New
Tone control & Graphic equalizer
- Hi-Fi preamplifier with tone controls **new**
- Old low noise pre-tone using RC4739
- High-quality tone control using transistor
- Bass Treble Active tone control
- Passive tone control, Non IC & transistors
- Super pre tone control project
- Classic low noise tone control circuit
- 3 circuits of NE5532 preamp tone control
- Graphic Equalizers—Low noise, Cheap, and easy
- Stereo tone control circuit, TDA1524A
- Low noise tone control project, NE55532
- Super boost bass by UA741
- Audio loudness control
- Mini Subwoofer simulator
- Micro mixer
- Super stereo digital Echo
- Linear opto isolator
- Add dimensional sound from 2ch to 4ch
- Separate stereo signal with LM324
- The cheap & small hearing aids project
Sometimes, you may need to look at projects or circuits but you don’t have the idea please see below. It may can help you!
Quote and Order boards in minutes on https://jlcpcb.com/quote