Welcome to ElecCircuit.com — Electronic Circuits and Mini Projects for you!
We have collected lots of electronic circuits and projects. They may be useful for in learning and making hobby.
I am a freelance simple electronics writer. Now I am a single dad that takes care of two children full time.
We are a Homeschool family. We are happy to learn in our family way of life.
I used to teach my son only one subject—Electronics. Electronics is our job and we love it.
But he has stopped learning it since May 2018. He has been interested in other things since then.
However, I still hope that he will come back to learn electronics again in the future.
By the way, I am not good enough at explaining Electronics in English. Though, many people say the contents I have posted on the website are useful. And this has encouraged me to share Electronics with people.
Help me: If you think my articles are useful, please review them and give me any advice you have.
I hope you are satisfied with the English articles that I have rewritten for you.
My son (Chayapol) designed the circuits and PCB layout by using EasyEDA.com and Inkscape (the Both are FREE).
Thanks for reading
Page Contents, Click
- Any Success or failure is a good learning
- 10 Last Updated Posts
- Simple electronic projects
- 15 Simple electronic circuit for beginners
- 99+ Basic Electronic Circuits for you
- Simple long duration timer circuit
- The twin-T complementary amplifier circuit with filter selector
- Working principle of unregulated power supply in simple ways
- 5 Radio Frequency circuit diagrams
- Outdoor solar lights circuits
- 1.5V FM transmitter circuit, 88-108MHz using transistors
- Voltage to Frequency Converter Circuit
Any Success or failure is a good learning
I tell you frankly that I did not test all the Electronic circuits Projects shown on this website. So there might be some circuits that do not work well as they should be.
Anyone who tests and finds some projects that do not work at all or do not work well. Please inform me so that we will find out together what the problems are.
Anyways, some friends have built some projects as same as those shown on the website. And found that they worked well.
I believe that any success and failure of the projects are all good learning.
10 Last Updated Posts