Electronic circuit projects are inside the appliances around us.
Normally, we do not need to understand their operation. But skill in electronics is useful.
Why should you make electronic circuit projects?
Because they have three main benefits as follow.
Firstly—useful learning! Electronics is some of the physical science, engineering, technology.
Also, I have been teaching my children Electronics. But, they seldom understand the theory. It is boring and hard for them to understand.
You maybe like my children.
Ancient people said that I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand. It is true.
So, I believe that creating electronic circuits is good learning. It helps us easy to understand it.
Secondly—add value to yourself! If you have electronics skills. Others will be impressed with you. Why?
Because you can solve the problem for them. Supposedly, an electric fan of your friend is broken and the weather is so hot in summer.
To buy a new one is not a good idea. But to repair it is hard for those who do not understand Electronics.
If you do, you will be able to repair it easily.
That is changing the capacitor of the fan which costs half a dollar.
With this way, you can solve the problem quickly and help your friend save money.
Lastly— a really good hobby! Don’t spend time doing anything. Creating electronic projects to solve problems in daily life is useful.
The Important Thing! Do not regret when your projects do not work. It is your learning process.
Sample of Electronic circuits projects
Over 500 electronics circuits and projects on my site. But they can be put all into 19 groups as categories.
- Fixed DC regulator using 78xx—Use it instead of a battery.
- DC variable power supply—It is the first power supply still use it.
- 12V 2A AC adapter—It is easy to do with a hammer!
- The LED flasher using transistors—When I was younger, I’m excited about it.
- 5-30 minutes timer—Using the famous 555.
- Simplest Inverter—You may build it complete within 5 minutes
- Simple solar plant watering alarm
- Build 20W Integrated Mini Amplifier with tone control for beginner
- Simple High power LED flashlight
- Simple non-contact voltage tester using transistors
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote