The electronic circuit is inside the appliances around us. Normally, we do not need to understand their operation. But skill electronics have a lot of useful, three important things as follows.
Firstly, good learning! Electronics is some of the physics science, engineering, technology. So, it is an academic matter.
Since 4 years ago, my children have been a homeschooling by me. I have taught them with the Electronics as the main subject.
Its theory is boring and difficult to understanding. The listening, reading is useless.
Ancient people said that I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I do and I understand. It is true.
Creating electronic circuits is a good learning. We will understand it.
Secondly, add value to yourself! If you have electronic skills. Others will be impressed you. Why?
Because you can solve the problem for them. Suppose, an electric fan of your friends is broken. He gets so hot in summer.
Buying a new one. it is a bad idea. Repairing it is difficult for those who do not understand it. ?But you understand it and can repair quickly. Just change the one capacitor in cost $0.5 only.
You can help a friend save money, and solve problems quickly. Everyone is happy.
Lastly, a really good hobby! If you leave time with no activity at all. It is very boring. Creating electronic projects to solve problems in daily life is good.
The Important Thing! Do not regret it when it does not work. It is our learning process.
If you have technical skills so can save money. Because when the appliance is broken, it can be repaired initially.
Over 900 electronics circuit and projects on my site. But they can be put all into 19 groups as categories.
10 posts recommended
- Fixed DC regulator using 78xx—Use it instead of a battery.
- DC variable power supply—It is the first power supply still use it.
- 12V 2A AC adapter—It is easy to do with a hammer!
- The LED flasher using transistors—When I was younger, I’m excited about it.
- 5-30 minutes timer—Using the famous 555.
- Simplest Inverter—You may build it complete within 5 minutes
- Simple solar plant watering alarm
- Build 20W Integrated Mini Amplifier with tone control for beginner
- Simple High power LED flashlight
- Simple non-contact voltage tester using transistors
Or Search below!