Are you looking for a mini project? Or you want to build the circuit diagram with the PCB layout.
Look in my site you may find a great choice.
Why these are interesting?
Imagine you need a LED flasher circuit. You have many choices to do.
first, transistors circuit. Second, 555 timer version. And later, Arduino.
Which is better? For me, Easy and cheap is better. I pick transistor version first. Then, IC-555 or op-amp. For Arduino is so expensive for only LED blink.
Who is suitable for these?
- Those who interested as a hobby
- Student schools
- ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- EEE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) students
Also, studying in homeschooling like us
It is a good learning by doing!
If some project does not work. I am sorry to hear that. But you will learn the solution. It is not a failure. But it is another way of learning.
Most circuits assemble on universal PCB Board. Because of cheaper and faster than buying KITs.
If you try to create these electronic projects and get the results out. Please remember to share it with us.
Page Contents, Click
- More 200 Mini Electronic projects Inside
- Electronic dice circuit using CD4017
- 0-50V 3A Variable power supply
- LM3875 Gainclone Amplifier circuit | Stereo 56W
- Inverter circuit, 12V to 220V at 500W
- HA13001 – 40 watts Audio Car Amplifier Circuit with PCB
- TA7240AP Circuit – 19 watts stereo integrated amplifier
- TDA2009 amplifier stereo 10W
- LM386 stereo amplifier in bridge 2 watts
- TBA820M Amplifier circuit stereo 2 watts
- ICL8038 Function Generator circuits
- Related Posts
More 200 Mini Electronic projects Inside
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote