This Power Amp OCL 100 watt circuit by transistors. They have been old circuits, but very well amplifier schematic.
- Power output : 105watts at 4 ohm load, 88watt at 8 ohms load
- Input sensitivity : 0.5V
- Frequency response : 10-10kHZ +/- 1dB
- THD: 0.07% at 50 watt , 0.1% at 100 watt.
A circuit of cheap 100 watts transistor power amplifier project
This power amp OCL 100w is a very excellent sound quality. We provide a circuit in all direct coupling connection join together. To cut-off frequency low-loss problems the super bass really does not tell who.
The signal Input of the tone controls enter via C1 to the base pin of transistor Q1, which together with the Q2 is the differential amplifier, the signal from the collection pin of Q1 supplied to the bas pin of the Q5, which it acts as the pre-driver circuit.
– The transistor Q4 is setting level bias or act as to control Idle current in this circuit. Which we can adjust level idle current by By adjusting the VR1.
– The transistor Q3 acts as a boost trapping.
– The output signal from the Q5 will enter to base pin of Q8,Q9. which acts as the driver circuit. For the signal output to drive the output transistors Q10, Q11.
– Both output transistors Q10, Q11, we used the number on the circuit are MJ15003, MJ15004. This couple can use up to 200W, so not problem in durability.
If you want to save. May be represented by a pair of output are 2N3055, MJ2955 each of the two parallels each other instead.
-Check the assembly of all equipment to correct the circuit, without the output transistors, Using a voltmeter measure the voltage at the speaker. By also does not have a speaker. At the end of this process was completed and ready to operate immediately.
-Put the power supply to the circuit, then to measure the voltage is 0V or not higher than 0.25V, if not in this means that the circuit failure, need to check first.
PCB of The cheap 100 watt transistor power amplifier project
-The later, on output transistors, and then use an ammeter to measure the current is supplied with short input circuit. Measuring that positive or negative wire. Then, adjust VR1 until reading about the current 20-40 mA.
– For transistor Q4, when the device successfully. Should be installed on the cooling pad. Which installation of the output transistor. To help control the bias current output relative to the temperature change of the output transistor.
– The power supply circuit is got by the power of transformer T1, which provides voltage to the coil in the secondary coil is 27-0-27 volt, 5 amp.
Caution! This project needs to use the speaker protection circuit. Otherwise, your speaker may be damaged.
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote