This are TDA2009 Stereo | Bridge amplifiers. Do you want it? I know why you feel interested in this.
Imagine you and friends listen to the favorite music in a private room. It is a true paradise.
Because you have a quality Hi-Fi system like this. This is a class AB audio power amplifier. The greatest output power of 10W + 10W. And, it is suitable for 4 ohms loudspeaker.
The TDA2009A is class AB dual Hi-Fi Audio power amplifier. It assembled in Multiwatt package, specially designed for high-quality stereo application as Hi-Fi and music center.
And We can see the TDA2009 pinout here.
You like feature circuit, right?
- DC power supply: 8V to 24V at 1A to 2A
- The output power rate.
10W RMS/channel, 4 ohms load, 24V DC power supply.
6W RMS/Chanel, 8 ohms load, 24V DC power supply.
4W RMS/channel, 4 ohms load, 12V DC power supply.
- S/N ratio: more 75 dBA re. 10W output.
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 50kHz -3dB.
- 0.351% distortion at a frequency 1 kHz
- Gain: 36dB.
- Input: 100mV for full output.
Is it nice? Do you like it?
The working of the circuit
The circuit is very clear. The most circuit diagram is in the TDA2009 module.
Every component helps the circuit works well.
First of all, enter the power supply to the circuit. Then, feed the audio signal to the input. Both channels left and right is working the same.
- Both C1 and C2 are input coupling capacitors and block DC to input pin 8 and pin 1 non-inverting input.
- Also, C8 and C9 are the output coupling capacitors. To connect the strong signals to the speakers.
- And, C4 and C5 block DC from the feedback loop.
- These resistors R1/R2(and R3/R4) set the level of feedback. The gain is equal to 1+(R1/R2) = 68 or 37 dB.
- Then, capacitors and resistors C6/R5(and C7/R6) a high-frequency load for stability If loudspeaker inductive reactance may be too over.
- And C10 and C11 improve power supply filtering.
Parts you will need
If you want to build this project. First, you should to find or buy all electronic components lists below.
IC1: TDA2009, 10 + 10W short circuit protected stereo amplifier
0.25W, tolerance: 5% Resistors
C1, C2—2.2μF 25V
C4,C5—470μF 25V or 220μF 25V
C8, C9—2,200μF 50V
C6, C7, C10—0.1μF 50V Ceramic or Mylar capacitors
SP1,SP2—Speaker 8Ω 10W
B1—Battery or others DC power supply of 8V to 32V
How to build it
You can assemble it onto a universal PCB. It is easy. If you want a PCB layout. I am sorry. I do not have it. But you may see the components layout below. It may be guidelines for you.
Note: We was adapted increase powerful sound with…
This is PCB layout of this circuit, notice: C-220uf = C-470uF
Caution of the circuit
Of course! this circuit uses the max supply voltage of 28V. Check the power supply voltage and polarity before connecting to the circuit.
If your circuit does not work.
- Please, back to check all external wiring.
- Make sure there are no shorts.
- Then, check all the component positions.
- Also, check all solder joints.
- And make sure there are no solder bridges.
What is more? Do you high loud at the output. We have a many ways to do. But this is a good for IC. Using Bridge mode with two TDA2009 on same power supply.
Look at below
TDA2009 bridge amplifier BCL 18W
This is TDA2009 bridge amplifier circuit BCL 18W,Supply volt = 23V 2A
The TDA2009 be 10 +10W STEREO AMPLIFIER integrated circuits interesting again the one number.
We try to bring do the circuit amplifies 18W sizes better or Power Amplifier BCL 18W by IC TDA2009. This circuit character model 18W Bridge amplifier the sound better model OTL amp.
We use power supply just one group be 23V only. Make good convenient.
When use 4 ohm loudspeakers. Will give the electric power about 18watt or 20Watt.
If you want to the system stereo as a result just build enhance again the circuit. Request have fun 18W Bridge amplifier TDA2009.
In fact, the necessary things. I tell you of all … but I feel better. If you are interested in learning TDA2009 Datasheet. It can improve you.
Not only that. Here is a great stereo chip amplifier.Look at:
Do you have it yet? Buy Electronics Components
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.