This is TBA820M Amplifier circuit stereo 2W+2W. It requires supply voltage 12V. Easy to build and cheap.
If you want a mini amplifier circuit. We have a lot of ways to do. Today we use only IC. It is comfortable than the transistor.
In the past, some people might see TBA820 having a DIP-14 pin.
But now I use TBA820M better. It is 8 DIP(dual in-line plastic package)
Thanks photo TBA820M by MiZOELEC
The producer designed for audio frequency class b amplifier. low watts, wide voltage supply, and low THD.
- Wide operating supply voltage: Vcc=3~14V
- Output power(Po):
- 2W at 12V/8Ω, THD=10%
- 1.6W at 9V/4Ω
- 1.2W at 9V/8Ω.
- Output Peak Current IO(peak): 1.5 A
- Low harmonic distortion: 0.2% typical
- Performance specifications within 0~70 operating temperature range
- Low quiescent circuit current: IQ=4mA(type)
- Good ripple rejection
- Little external parts required
- No cross-over distortion
- Low power dissipation
- Often use in portable radios, cassette recorders and
See in image diagram you will see pinout connection of TBA820M.
- Frequency Compensation
- Gain Setting
- Supply Voltage
- Ripple Rejection
How it works
Look at the circuit below. I like this IC because we are comfortable. It is like as LM386.
First, we enter the power supply voltage to the circuit. Then, connect the input signal. Even have many parts but easy to understand.
- R1 set the input impedance of this circuit is 100K
- C2 and R2 control the gain of the amplifier
- Both R3(1 ohm) and C3(100nF=0.1uF) will keep a good sound. They improve a high-frequency load for stability.
- C3 controls the Ripple Rejection rate.
- C6 is the output coupling capacitors. To connect the output signals to the speaker.
- C1 filter a noise ripple from the power supply voltage.
PCB Design by Burak’ 2001
In Mono style is a few parts and very cheap. You can put them on the universal PCB. It saves time.
We recommend these
Video amplifier splitter using transistor
TDA2009 amplifier stereo 10W
LM324 Datasheet circuits
Simple Telephone Ring Amplifier circuits
We can use this IC on the telephone.
Telephone Amplifier using LF351 and TBA820M
If your ring bell of the telephone is too light. Come here this way. This circuit may be can help. It is a telephone amplifier circuit.
In circuit has two main equipment.
LF351 is preamplifier to increase the telephone signal from pick up to give the power goes up.
Then, transmit to IC TBA820M for amplifying with a loudspeaker. And VR1 controls the volume of the sound high or low level.
This circuit requires enough power supply. Do you have this one? If you do not have it. Look: A lot of Power supply circuits
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote