If you are looking for some electronic components to build your projects. I would like to recommend you some stores.
For me, normally I like to buy from stores near my house. Because I can see and try them by myself.
Finding Electronic store with mobile
I like to travel to other provinces with my children. Often we learn electronics with projects on the breadboard.
Sometimes, we need to use the device immediately. So, I need to search for the electronic supplies store near me on mobile phones.
This method works well. I like the old circuit. Often I can buy old parts at local stores.
Tips for buying electronic parts
- Buying the whole pack can save money than only one piece and Save shipping costs as well.
For example, resistors—It’s a waste of time. If you buy one piece. I will buy the resistor pack. Then buy more for some necessary values such as 1K. I use it frequently. Buy 100 pcs.Click here to find out.
In other parts, I like to buy them in a pack. For example, small transistors, More ICs like NE555, IC741, LM317, CD4017, etc. These parts often use them. No worry about buying it at a store for a waste of time.
- Take Bigger size materials first. If they are the same prices. For example, I often use a 10μF electrolytic capacitor in many circuits. The most circuits use the voltage lower than 12V. I check them in stores. The 10μF 16V, 25V and 50V are the same prices.
Read more about this capacitors.I buy only 10μF 50V pack per 100pcs. They are more durable as well.
Check out these electronics components. I found on Amazon HERE
Electronic online stores
Anyways, buying from web stores may be more convenient and cheaper sometimes.
Now let me recommend you some electronic supplies web stores.
- Amazon – www.amazon.com
- Mouser Electronics – www.mouser.com
- Adafruit – www.adafruit.com
- DigiKey – www.digikey.com
- SparkFun – www.sparkfun.com
- Jameco – www.jameco.com
- Radio Shack – www.radioshack.com
- Bitsbox – www.bitsbox.co.uk
- Spiratronics – www.spiratronics.com
- Rapid Electronics – www.rapidonline.com
- Quasar Electronics – www.quasarelectronics.co.uk
- Jaycar – www.jaycar.com.au
- Protostack – www.protostack.com
- Seeed Studio – www.seeedstudio.com
- Tayda Electronics – www.taydaelectronics.com
- Farnell – www.farnell.com
- Mantech Electronics – www.mantech.co.za
- MPJA – www.mpja.com
- All Electronics – www.allelectronics.com
- Circuit specialists – www.circuitspecialists.com
- Transfer Multisort Elektronik – www.tme.eu
- Hobby Engineering. – www.hobbyengineering.com
- LCSC on EasyEDA – https://lcsc.com—If you designed circuit and PCB with EasyEDA.com. It is so easy to buy a lot of electronics components for building your project.
- WIN SOURCE – https://www.win-source.net—Specializes in obsolete & hard-to-find electronic parts, also focuses on providing cost-effective alternative solutions of electronic parts. Online electronic store, offers online linecard, inventory, and purchasing. And Get Free Components Now
- UTSOURCE – https://www.utsource.net
- 1-Source Electronic Components – www.1sourcecomponents.com
- Pak Electronics – http://pakelectronics.com.pk
- https://www.seeedstudio.com Seeed Fusion PCB & PCB Assembly—Seeed is a hardware innovation platform tailored for makers to help grow inspirations into differentiating products, by providing accessible technologies with quality and delivery guaranteed. Free assembly for 5 PCBs with free shipping!
If anyone could recommend any other web stores. I would appreciate you so much.
Cr: Source : Buying electronic supplies store
GET UPDATE VIA EMAIL
I always try to make Electronics Learning Easy.