Today I begs for to advise Main Power Amplifier OCL 100watt by MJ802, MJ4502. May pleasing of friends at like firm bass and Treble be bold. Because it is Amplifier OCL model Class AB. And it has electric tall power about 100Watt at 8ohm size loudspeakers. Then can use in the work party or in the system home theater get comfortablely. Important aspect be power supply Source must have enough about +38V GND -39V that Current do not lower 3 Amp per Chanel. When see the circuit has moderately detail. Then not convenient for a novice for the convenience and friends have model PCB give friends see with. Have a good time with sound of sweet-sounding music , please sir.
- 1 The other circuit Ideas
- 1.1 -100W OCL Amplifier circuit by A1215 / C2921
- 1.2 – Bipolar Amplifier HIFI OCL 100W by BD317-BD318
- 1.3 These amplifier projects are simple, have PCB and cheap
- 1.3.1 Bass guitar super bridge amplifier 200 watt.
- 1.3.2 100 watt DC servo amplifier by Power MOSFET
- 1.3.3 The cheap 100 watt transistor power amplifier project
- 1.3.4 2 channel 100W min AF Power Amplifier (Dual Supplies) STK4231II
- 1.3.5 The main amplifier 50 watt OCL by LF351-2N3055-MJ2955 with PCB
- 1.3.6 Related Posts
The other circuit Ideas
-100W OCL Amplifier circuit by A1215 / C2921
This circuit is OCL audio power amplifier 100 watt RMS. It use voltage power supply +40V/-40V at 3A current.
Main part are power transister no. 2SA1215 and 2SC2921. and have op-amp iC input for preamplifier.
Circuit100W OCL Amplifier circuit by A1215 / C2921
– Bipolar Amplifier HIFI OCL 100W by BD317-BD318
If friend want Bipolar Transistor power Amplifier Circuit. , In model HIFI OCL 100W RMS. I sizes think this circuit may is the one choice interesting , use Transistor the important be BD317 and BD318 unless have transistor number BD139,BD140,BC556 then seek buy easy , when see power supply use voltage source 35V just then build not difficult For other detail as a result the a few See in Circuit.
These amplifier projects are simple, have PCB and cheap
Quote and Order boards in minutes on https://jlcpcb.com/quote