Have you ever used an LM324 circuit? We may see them in many circuit diagrams. Because they are operational amplifiers (OP-AMP) that require a battery or single-polarity supply(positive and negative only). In over a very wide voltage range.
In single DIP package have 14 pins and four op-amps inside.
You can use only one of the op-amps or all four.
The current consumption is unaffected by the power supply voltage.
Page Contents, Click
- Wide power supply voltage range: 3V to 30V.
- Use low power supply current (minimum): 0.8 milliamperes.
- The normal output current each op-amp (at pin-output to the ground) of: 20 milliamperes typical (10 mA minimum).
- The output current that flows from the positive supply to output-pin: 8 milliamperes typical (5 mA minimum).
- The maximum voltage gain (typical): 100,000.
- Set the gain by setting feedback resistors between output-pin and inverting (-) input.
The LM324 has numerous circuit application. We can use it in many projects.
Learn LM324 circuits recommend
The best learning is doing it. I am slowly learning in anything but when I try to do it I will understand. You may be the same as me.
Increase output current of LM324
When we have low current current output of OP-AMP, so cannot use any circuit output. We can increase OP-AMP output current by this. In circuit the OP-AMP IC-LM324 up current to 85mA size max.
The op amp output current can generally be in the range of 20 to 40mA.
and The LM324 has numerous applications. Quad/ 1MHz/ Operational Amplifiers for Commercial/ Industrial/ and Military Applications. You will build a light meter that uses all four OP-Amps in a LM324 to form a ladder comparator.
But they can provide output current of 20mA only.
With on the LM324 IC number includes 4 OP-Amps. and 3 OP-amp is applied to parallel together. Therefore the output currents up to 85mA, it also has significant short-circuit protection too.
The properties of frequency response time from 0 Hz to 200 KHz, the R1-(10ohm) and C1-(0.01uF) are for control of isolates within, and R is the 10 ohms to control the flow of the op amp for each mean much every op-amp.
1kHz bandpass filter circuit
When you want simple bandpass Filter circuit at Frequency 1KHz. We recommend this circuit. Because it uses LM324 op-amp highly popular.
We can change other frequency with R1, C1, C2, and R2.
OP-amp LED flasher – Oscillator circuits
The two LEDs will wink to alternate between a Red LED and a Green LED. At 1 cycle per second. Also, be a Square wave generator circuit. Change frequency by C1.
- Fuzz audio converter using LM324
- Automatic Battery Charger 6V-12V with Relay cut off by LM324
- Separate stereo signal with LM324
Up to $20 shipping discount on first order now: https://jlcpcb.com/quote