This is inverter circuit, 12VDC to 220V 50Hz at 500W power.
It easy to make and Low cost.
Friends favorite this, because like working outdoors, or to backup storage to use when necessary.
Most of this is circuit low power, which is not suitable for practical applications. My friends said that he would be about 500 Watt.
It is a good size. Use with television receivers and light bulbs as well.
When looking for circuit. I get headaches. If you are a beginner or I can not buy expensive good quality circuits. Requires only one transistor. Or if you have free time. I want to build old circuit is alive again. This circuit will accommodate all your needs. It is a simple circuit. The same principle, I take battery voltage 12V to produce a oscillator about 100 Hz and pass to a two frequency divider circuit is only 50HZ. And drive a 10 ampere transformer with 10 x 2N3055 transistor in parallel. By a single transistor has 2A, when I use 10 transistors or 5 pairs of drive high current output. The complexity of circuit, but the principle is not it, and it is the number of transistors on a basic, easy to buy. You may be modified 100 watt power inverter To the size of transistors and transformers as well.
1. Battery for this projects.
If you need 500watt output inverter your battery must be 45Ah. (500w/12V = 41A).
Maximum current for 1 hour.
2.The solar battery charger( 18 volts solar voltage)
Full sunrise power on day about 5 hour.
So you need current from the solar is (45A/5hour = 9A)
or 9A x 18V = 160 watts.
- 1 More Inverters for you!
- 1.0.1 300W inverter power 24Vdc to 220Vac by MJ15003,CA3130,CD4027
- 1.0.2 Inverter 500W 12V to 220V By 4047+2N3055
- 1.0.3 12V to 220V Inverter 180W by 2N3055
- 1.0.4 Mini car inverter 60watts using CD4047 and BD249
- 1.0.5 Micro Inverter using TIP41 or 2N6121
- 1.0.6 30W-simple inverter using 6 transistors.
- 1.0.7 Small AC inverter circuit using CD4047
- 1.0.8 SCR Mini Power Inverter
- 1.0.9 DC to AC Inverter by IC 555 and TIP41 TIP42
- 1.0.10 Mini inverter 10W-30W by Transistor D313
- 1.0.11 Simple AC to DC converter 9VAC to 35VDC
- 1.0.12 More from my site
More Inverters for you!
If you think that This circuit is not good enough. For your work. It is hard to find equipment. You do not have it now. These circuits may be viewed below. It may be appropriate for you.