Insect repellent device using ic 4047
This is a small circuit insect repellent, mosquitoes and birds, or other methods to produce high frequency audio signals. To interfere with the hearing of insects. Make it insufferable, wings to escape in the end.
Operation of this circuit is used IC1 number 4047. A duty to produce frequency. The frequency of IC1, set by VR1 and C1.The output at pin 10 and pin 11 alternately.If the output signal at pin 10 will cause transistors 03 and Q2 work.However, if the output signal to pin 11 will cause transistors Q1 and Q4 to work instead.So the speaker piano sound frequency in PZ1.
Other circuits are recommended.
- Rat and cockroach repeller circuit
- MOSQUITO REPELLANT by IC-555, CD4017, CD4011
- Mouse and insects repellent circuit using IC556
- Simple-mosquito repellent circuit
- Insect repellent device using ic 4047